The answer you would get when asking a Malian would be: up north !
Posts Tagged With: French
Seven Years In Nara
The Mdantsane Way
Nice To Meet You
When British anthropologist Nigel Barley set up home among the Dowayo people in northern Cameroon, he knew how fieldwork should be conducted. Unfortunately, nobody had told the Dowayo.
Nigel Barley, The Innocent Anthropologist, notes from a mud hut
- Beautiful And Classy Leather Ladies Vintage Shoes Now In Stock At Chocolat Negro Vintage Boutique. BERTIE Black Lea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- DON'T MISS OUT ON OUR SPECIAL. 10 Vintage Blouses 10 Different Styles! R 120 each excluding postage. Inbox us or l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Vintage 1970s Cream White Cocktail Tea/Dress Size 10 in excellent condition R 250 excluding postage. Inbox us or le… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- OUR NEW CAREFULLY SELECTED HANDPICKED VINTAGE AUTUMN COLLECTION IS AVAILABLE NOW!! DISCOVER A DIFFERENT VINTAGE SHO… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- We have in stock a beautiful vintage 1980s light pink spaghetti strap Maxi Dress. SIZE 7. R 200 excluding postage.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
© Chocolat Negro and Nara – La Saheliènne, 2009 - 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Chocolat Negro and Nara – La Saheliènne, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Nara – La Saheliènne by Chocolat Negro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.chocolatnegro.wordpress.com.