The answer you would get when asking a Malian would be: up north !
Posts Tagged With: French
Seven Years In Nara
The Mdantsane Way
Nice To Meet You
When British anthropologist Nigel Barley set up home among the Dowayo people in northern Cameroon, he knew how fieldwork should be conducted. Unfortunately, nobody had told the Dowayo.
Nigel Barley, The Innocent Anthropologist, notes from a mud hut
- Check out Rare Tatum Carter Bellson 10" Clef Records MG C 643 South African Press ebay.us/ZqHVxD via @eBay 6 hours ago
- Check out Rare 10" Gerry Mulligan Quartet Trutone TLP1011 A South African Press ebay.us/ypkDTL via @eBay 6 hours ago
- Check out Artie Shaw And His Gramercy Five 2 Single Album 45rpm RCA Collectors Issue Label ebay.us/pHVKp3 via @eBay 10 hours ago
- Check out Rare Johnny Hodges Collates No.2 10" Clef Records MGC 128 South African Press ebay.us/4FiCWy via @eBay 10 hours ago
- Check out Rare Charlie Parker MG C 157 10" Clef Records South African Press ebay.us/huwfn4 via @eBay 10 hours ago
© Chocolat Negro and Nara – La Saheliènne, 2009 - 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Chocolat Negro and Nara – La Saheliènne, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Nara – La Saheliènne by Chocolat Negro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.chocolatnegro.wordpress.com.