The answer you would get when asking a Malian would be: up north !
Posts Tagged With: Fences
Seven Years In Nara
The Mdantsane Way
Nice To Meet You
When British anthropologist Nigel Barley set up home among the Dowayo people in northern Cameroon, he knew how fieldwork should be conducted. Unfortunately, nobody had told the Dowayo.
Nigel Barley, The Innocent Anthropologist, notes from a mud hut
- Vintage Ties For The Courageous..R 80 postage extra.#vintageties #chocolatnegrovintage #eastlondonvintage #psychedelictie 20 hours ago
- facebook.com/chocolatnegrov… 22 hours ago
- 1960s Black Beaded Clip On Earrings R 150 #chocolatnegro #vintageearrings #vinatgeclipearrings #vintageeastlondon #chocolatnegrovintage 1 day ago
- Original 1960s "Doris Day Style" Pastel Blue Long Ruffled Chiffon Morning Gown With Puff Sleeves. Excellent conditi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- COSTUME DESIGN VINTAGE BICYLE CEILING LIGHT. This light is part of our collection of handmade ceiling lamps and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
© Chocolat Negro and Nara – La Saheliènne, 2009 - 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Chocolat Negro and Nara – La Saheliènne, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Nara – La Saheliènne by Chocolat Negro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.chocolatnegro.wordpress.com.