The answer you would get when asking a Malian would be: up north !
Posts Tagged With: Fences
Seven Years In Nara
The Mdantsane Way
Nice To Meet You
When British anthropologist Nigel Barley set up home among the Dowayo people in northern Cameroon, he knew how fieldwork should be conducted. Unfortunately, nobody had told the Dowayo.
Nigel Barley, The Innocent Anthropologist, notes from a mud hut
- fb.me/Ao13CGRU 2 weeks ago
- Check out these Airbnb listings from Isabella! airbnb.com/users/49237101… 1 month ago
- fb.me/utKZM4ii 2 months ago
- fb.me/LiN84Cna 2 months ago
- STAY IN A VINTAGE CARAVAN....IN EAST LONDON Check out these Airbnb listings from Isabella! airbnb.com/users/49237101… 2 months ago
© Chocolat Negro and Nara – La Saheliènne, 2009 - 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Chocolat Negro and Nara – La Saheliènne, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Nara – La Saheliènne by Chocolat Negro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.chocolatnegro.wordpress.com.