The answer you would get when asking a Malian would be: up north !
Seven Years In Nara
The Mdantsane Way
Nice To Meet You
When British anthropologist Nigel Barley set up home among the Dowayo people in northern Cameroon, he knew how fieldwork should be conducted. Unfortunately, nobody had told the Dowayo.
Nigel Barley, The Innocent Anthropologist, notes from a mud hut
- Check out The Artist's Escape: A Salvage And Transformation Project by Isabella and Piet on @Kickstarter kck.st/2ysvXpR 2 weeks ago
- fb.me/AHlyIrq6 2 months ago
- Check out Original Kaloma 1914 Pastime Novelty Co. of NY Print in Frame #ArtNouveau ebay.com/itm/Original-K… via @eBay 3 months ago
- fb.me/Ao13CGRU 4 months ago
- Check out these Airbnb listings from Isabella! airbnb.com/users/49237101… 5 months ago
© Chocolat Negro and Nara – La Saheliènne, 2009 - 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Chocolat Negro and Nara – La Saheliènne, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Nara – La Saheliènne by Chocolat Negro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.chocolatnegro.wordpress.com.